RAD Roadmap to Success
What is RAD?
Our technical and transactional experts are experienced working with Housing Authority Executive Staff and Boards on repositioning strategies that include Streamlined Voluntary Conversion, Required Conversions, and a combination of Section 18, RAD, and LIHTC.
Owner and CEO, Rob Hazelton, explains RAD and the importance it plays in the revitalization of public housing and surrounding communities.
What Are My Repositioning Options?
Planning for Repositioning and Assessing Your Portfolio
D3G offers a brief and a full-scale Repositioning study. Our analysis includes property-specific or portfolio-wide plans to help create a vision for the future.
Executing a RAD Conversion
D3G can assist with the RAD conversion process outlined below:
Executing a Section 18 Demolition-Disposition Application
- Physical Needs Assessment and applicable environmental reviews
- Consult with local HUD Field Office
- Community engagement: strategic communications and meetings with residents, local elected officials, and PHA Board.
- Write Section 18 Application package and submit to the Special Applications Center (SAC)
- Apply for Tenant Protection Vouchers (TPV) after SAC approval
More questions? Reach out to our experts to schedule a free consultation.